We will use the piazza forum for announcements and discussions.
CS 528/428: Language-Based Security
Spring 2020, Yale University
Last modified: January 12, 2020. This page is still under major construction!
Online Resources (not quite up-to-date yet)
Software Foundations Volume 1 (Logical Founations) with
source files, by Benjamin C. Pierce, et al.
- How to install opam and then install Coq with opam (try coq.8.9.1 for best compatibility with the Software Foundation book)
- Proof General
- Coq'Art home pages,
other Coq documentation.
- OS lab tools guide and debugging tips
- Reading materials about x86 and PC hardware
- How to install compiler toolchain and QEMU
- OSDev Wiki, OSNews,
SIGOPS, and advanced readings
- Executable and Linkable Format (ELF) (pdf).
- GNU online manuals
including as (the GNU assembler),
- An excellent online C reference
- An Introduction to Programming with Threads (pdf).
- The art of assembly language
(online html and pdf)
- GNU Online Docs,
including the complete
- Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQ) for
- The Zoo, and
Zoo-Specific Help Documents
Copyright (c) 2009-2020,